Gbodyparts.com Cutlass door panels and Dash overlays

Status
Not open for further replies.
tobyp said:
Evan's 85 said:
Looking very good. Better all the time. Me and u are one of the few I've seen on here lately that got the dash clock, love those. I've got the same style in mine and I have a 3rd hand style clock as well.

yea, pretty rare and hard to finad another. Mine has some white dust that I would like to get rid of behind the glass. But am afraid to attempt taking apart.

Didn't realize they are rare...just sold a really nice one on another site for $10....more of a Chevy guy and trying to clean up some stuff around here.

I like the looks of the silver overlays...nice work!

O. D. Showtime said:
tobyp said:
Evan's 85 said:
Looking very good. Better all the time. Me and u are one of the few I've seen on here lately that got the dash clock, love those. I've got the same style in mine and I have a 3rd hand style clock as well.

yea, pretty rare and hard to finad another. Mine has some white dust that I would like to get rid of behind the glass. But am afraid to attempt taking apart.

Didn't realize they are rare...just sold a really nice one on another site for $10....more of a Chevy guy and trying to clean up some stuff around here.

I like the likes of the silver overlays...nice work!

I am sick to my stomach.....just saw on on ebay go for 250$, NOS but still.

I have 2 different NOS clock center dash trims for sale, one with the provision for the defog switch and one with the rocket emblem for 78-85, very rare and HTF.
Also have a Hurst one:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=29796&p=237830#p237830

88hurstolds said:
I have 2 different NOS clock center dash trims for sale, one with the provision for the defog switch and one with the rocket emblem for 78-85, very rare and HTF.
Also have a Hurst one:
http://gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3 ... 30#p237830

I scored a set of lightning rods at a killer price and need a top shifter bezel. I see that you have one but it is NOS. I plan on covering it with brushed alum from Gbodyparts and would hate to cover up a NOS item. Do you have a used one with some milage on it?

so is this silver the new parts?? where on gbodyparts did u find that? looks real nice

I scored a set of lightning rods at a killer price and need a top shifter bezel. I see that you have one but it is NOS. I plan on covering it with brushed alum from Gbodyparts and would hate to cover up a NOS item. Do you have a used one with some milage on it?[/quote]

what kind of price did you score them for? 3 speed or 4 speed?

Where do you see an NOS Lightning Rods top plate for sale?

I have two, probably one of the only ones left in existance besides two guys I know who are serious collectors like me and stay far away from discussion forums like these...
One of them is signed by Linday Vaugn and "Doc" Watson.
Last one I seen sell went for $650 and the reserve was not met, I've only seen one other sell and I bought it for well over $500 6 years ago, they're basically priceless and non-existant.

I have this aftermarket one from Angelo Valanti for $175, should work for what you're trying to do:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=29796

88hurstolds said:
Where do you see an NOS Lightning Rods top plate for sale?

I have two, probably one of the only ones left in existance besides two guys I know who are serious collectors like me and stay far away from discussion forums like these...
One of them is signed by Linday Vaugn and "Doc" Watson.
Last one I seen sell went for $650 and the reserve was not met, I've only seen one other sell and I bought it for well over $500 6 years ago, they're basically priceless and non-existant.

I have this aftermarket one from Angelo Valanti for $175, should work for what you're trying to do:

http://gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=29796
A.M. is what I saw then

MrLightning said:
I scored a set of lightning rods at a killer price and need a top shifter bezel. I see that you have one but it is NOS. I plan on covering it with brushed alum from Gbodyparts and would hate to cover up a NOS item. Do you have a used one with some milage on it?

what kind of price did you score them for? 3 speed or 4 speed?[/quote]

I got a 4sp setup with bracket and cables, $350.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor