gettin another cutty

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
well im pickin up a 84 cutlass for $400 and its in good shape for $400 im pickin it up for my girl she fell in love with my 79 cutlass and had been wanting one then i found the 84 took her to look at it and shes sold so i get to get my hands on another one :D .all the trim is there sep for the 2 grille inserts so ill be looking for thos here soon also would like to fine some aftermarket/custom grille inserts for my 79 if anyone would know where i could find some that would be grate.she doesent care if it has a v8 and hp to play with and dont want a gas hog out of it.she dont want it loud cuz shes seen how much sh*t i get with mine being as loud as it is . so im think like a 80s 2.2l in the car i had 82s10 with a 2.2 in auto trans and it was really good on gas i scarped the truck but kept the motor and trans out of it i no longer have the motor/trans but still have the full pully set up motor and frame mounts and exhaust.i dont kno to much bout 4bangers so im wournder if i can set one up most like a sbc350 with out all the computers in wireing in sh*t.id like a carb and hei if i could.so im looking for a little help on it if anyone would be willing to help with a 4banger gbody project that is :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor