gnx fender flares on an elky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's pretty obvious that a plastic flare would not give additional wheel well tire room. I do like the flares as I said and would still like to see them on a car with a mini tub/flare combo it would look boss I bet.........It's a nice adition to the G.N. and possibly an Elco.

Reactions: buzz77
beermonkey9417 said:
thats a little out side my pocket book range, but if ya got a friend with an elky, hold em up and take some pics. id just like to see what it would look like.
I dont know anyone with an elky,but if I run across one and I have the flares I'll run up and try to take a pic. 😀

thatll be sweet!

this reminds me of the other thread i started about an elky with t-tops and that turned into an elky with a gnx front clip, drive train, and t-tops. that would be one sick looking buick! and the flares too!

check this guy out i was thinking of going this route til i found out i need the doors but i have a friend parting out a t-type so im still debating

check this guy out i was thinking of going this route til i found out i need the doors but i have a friend parting out a t-type so im still debating www.cardomain.com/ride/3329480

what am i checking out? you got pics???

there is no link there a cardomain one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor