Going to the track this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash

Master Mechanic
Feb 14, 2010
Sanford, Michigan
Last time I went to the track a couple weeks ago, I pulled a 14.33 1/4 mile. Since then, I smoked my cam and some lifters so I had the engine completely rebuilt - balanced bottom end, Comp Cams 280H cam (same cam, but new) Trick Flow heads, Trick Flow roller rockers, and a TransGo shift kit.

The car runs MUCH stronger then before, I am hoping for a mid - low 13 second run this time out :twisted: That is about all I will do this summer, but next summer I plan to be in the 12s.

good luck!

Great Luck and update your times :!:

Kewl keep us posted on your results. BTW that was a quick turn around to getting her back up and running. Its actually always less painless and defeating that way even if a person has to make payments on it. :mrgreen:

No payments here, just worked four weekends in a row and didn't have a day off for six weeks :blam:

Anyways, there will no doubt be some video and pics. I can't wait to see what it actually runs :twisted:

good luck. make that nose point to the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor