good place for bumber fillers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep eyes open at junkyards. $200 for two pieces of plastic is highway robbery, I don't care if it was off a Ferrari. It takes about 3 cents to make and they wanna rape you at $200 a set. BOYCOTT!!! BOYCOTT I say!!!!

This is the first time I've heard anyone sing praise about the fiberglass ones. I've always heard they're more brittle and not worth buying. I need rear fillers for my car but I'm not ready to shell out the cash yet. The junkyard pieces are usually torn or trashed anyway.

G-Body_Vet said:
This is the first time I've heard anyone sing praise about the fiberglass ones. I've always heard they're more brittle and not worth buying. I need rear fillers for my car but I'm not ready to shell out the cash yet. The junkyard pieces are usually torn or trashed anyway.

x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor