Got a Regal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hujass

Apprentice
Jun 24, 2008
N Dakota
Hello. Just got a Regal! I drove the car 335 miles to get it home. With the retrofit r134 A/C on and cruise set at 75 I managed 24 mpg with the 3.8...not too bad. People talk about how gutless the 3.8 is, sure it's no LS1. But it's rather torquey and holds the car at 75 all day long.

Right now I am going to drive it stock while I think of some tasteful mods. Don't worry, not going to Donk it!! But I was thinking of doing an air ride system and some 17 or 18 inch wheels for a good stance. Some day I'll work in a 350 swap too. For the body I'll probably keep that as is since the paint and interior is mint.

Looking forward to hanging out here!

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
the engine compartment looked clean as hell, great find

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
First where are you at in SD?
And second do you know where the other people were from in IOWA?

Welcome to the site. great car you have there. just keep it lookin good in that kind of condition

hujass

Apprentice
Jun 24, 2008
N Dakota
Mali...that's a nice Malibu. I'm out in Rapid. The former owners were from Rock Rapids, they traded the car in at Sioux Falls.

One thing I do is take obsessive care of my cars. It will stay in this condition for as long as my name is on the title. :wink:

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
thank you, I was just curious i know you said you drove like 300 miles across SD so i kinda figured that they traded in at sioux falls, not really a big deal, just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor