Grand Am find how rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Well, if all the stars are in alignment and you get it and it's nice, I'll make it worth your while.

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
I would like to see the interiors to these. I wish you saw more of these done up. Be a nice change to the common Malibu.

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
MR442 said:
I'm by no means a expert on the g body but I never saw a grand am badged grand prix before .

Not clue what year had 79 ish like square front end . Not much body wise Has bucket interior Good dash . 4 steel Snow flake (?) wheels nice centers from what I could see. Its on a crush pile I asked owner to set aside for me. But who knows if will get chance .

I got 1 fender badge. So what was this package about?

This wasn't a Grand Prix package. There was the Grand Am, Lemans and Grand Lemans that were very simalar. They shared the Grand Prix interiors buckets,console and dash...and steering column and wheel....

I'd be intrested in a few parts if the car finds its way back.

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
GrandAmguy, Nice lil website. You should list the production figures on it like Joe did above.

ligoatpar

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2005
Southampton, Pa.
Guys; There is a '79 that has been listed on Scranton Pa. Craigslist since March 31. The ad says needs floor and rear frame rails. $500.00

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
dogshit said:
GrandAmguy, Nice lil website. You should list the production figures on it like Joe did above.

dog, Thanks.
They are listed on the "production numbers" page. I need to get on there one of these days and work on that site.

http://www.grandamman.com/contact_us.html

ligoatpar said:
Guys; There is a '79 that has been listed on Scranton Pa. Craigslist since March 31. The ad says needs floor and rear frame rails. $500.00

Hey Steve!! That car has been sold.
Did you ever put that Grand Am nose on your wagon? What's that beast running now anyway?
It has to have been 5 years since we bought those parts from Chris up in Philly.
You need to stop by and meet Shotgun too if you haven't done so already.

ligoatpar

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2005
Southampton, Pa.
Hey Kent! I'm glad to see someone can keep track of these things. It's a shame the people can't take the post down when the cars sell. No I haven't done the nose yet. The best the car ran was 13:07. I'm working on the house right now so car stuff is kinda taking a back seat. I'm glad to see you're still at it! I haven't met Shogun yet, but followed his T-1000 project. He also has a wagon of similar vintage. I was at work the other night surfing and came upon this post, so I thought I'd add my worthless comments to it! See ya!

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
The car just recently sold. I've been dealing with the buyer, not the seller. Otherwise I'd remind him to delete the add.
It's up near Scranton now I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor