grand national

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayvinton

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2007
just wondering what a resonable price for a GN would be. it runs but needs some tlc ??? thanks for the help

ray

How long is a rope?
it's pretty tough to answer a question like that without looking at the car
i've seen some rotted ones for under a grand, and near mint stock ones for tens of thousands.

its in okay shape it runs but it needs some cosmetics like head liner, dash, repaint the normal things.

There's no such thing as "the normal things" on cars.

Supply as much info as you can.

Mileage, condition of the wheels (are they still the stock ones?), is the engine and trans stock or modified, what's been replaced on the car, are the frame rails clean, is the glass in good condition, does the A/C work, heater parts still in it, seats and carpet condition, rocker panels, sill plates, what else is rusty on it, door seams, trunk lid seams, bumpers, etc etc etc...

don't know the milage,needs new tires wheels are stock,engine trans stock, no replacment parts all original, frames good but thats about all i know its at my dads work in alabama its his boss and he wants 6,000 for it. but it has been sitting in a yard for about 3 years but he goes and starts it every once in a while.

What part of Alabama? I might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor