Grand Prix bucket seat brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevy76monteman

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
Does anybody know if the bench seat cars still have the four extra brackets (two on each side of the trans tunnel) for the bucket seat?

Wildmani

Master Mechanic
Sep 17, 2010
Brantford, Ontario, Canada
Depends on the bench seat I think. If you're talking about the solid 1 piece seat bottom then no, my '79 LeMans has that style and there are no brackets. The split bench style I believe does.

chevy76monteman

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
Thanks for the info.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Luxury Sport Elco said:
I had a split bench in my 87 elco and it did not have the four inner brackets.
I think youre thinking "split bench" means it has the two separate top halve w/fold down armrest there silverio?the split bench we are refering to has two bottom separate seat platformss(60/40,&55\45 style) as your was propably had a "one-piece"bottom(full bench).if anyone needs a set of inner seat mounts(nessasary for installation of buckets)I have a couple sets I can let go for 30.00 shipped?pm me if interested.

Luxury Sport Elco

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 7, 2012
I stand corrected too lol, yeah its a full bench i thought just cus it was the top half was split it was a split bench lol
I need to cop some of those brackets from you later on when i get the $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor