Grand Prix swap to el camino/malibu nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It looks pretty good. I think you did very well for $1000. It's got lots of potential. Why not put a Lemans header panel on it?
Thanks for sharing the pics . :)

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Hmmm...reminds me of a certain wagon, 'cept for the red interior

83partschaser

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2012
Longroof79 said:
It looks pretty good. I think you did very well for $1000. It's got lots of potential. Why not put a Lemans header panel on it?
Thanks for sharing the pics . :)

Not really into the Lemans - Kinda like the malibu/ el camino nose more. However if I come across a Lemans frontend and the price is right - who knows???

83partschaser

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2012
I plan on selling the front nose along with the side body trim if any of y'all know of someone intrested?? Ribbedroof??

83partschaser

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2012
I originally thought of installing a Buick GN nose & doing a twin turbo'd V6 but GN front nose's are rare & expensive. El camino's are easier to come by.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
83partschaser said:
I plan on selling the front nose along with the side body trim if any of y'all know of someone intrested?? Ribbedroof??

Probably not, if I keep mine, it'll get a Malibu nose and will be deleting the lower moldings

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
87ttop said:
I got a complete doghouse for a 86 elky in tenessee I will take 350 or trade for ls or ss doghouse

You might want to contact him via PM. He obviously hasn't been on the site in months.

Wildmani

Master Mechanic
Sep 17, 2010
Brantford, Ontario, Canada
How about a grand am front clip? That would be interesting. Not sure if it's already been done (probably has, I'll bet there's a little bit of everything done by members of the forum lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor