Great place for G lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RanMan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 10, 2023
Pasadena, MD
I'm not sure how I missed this group after 22 years as a G owner. Looks like a great resource. I've owned a '81 Malibu wagon since 2000. I transplanted a MCSS driveline and suspension back in 2005. The 305 is topped with a '91 TPI setup from a Z28 and a mild Crane cam. Works great for me. I posted a want ad in the parts section and I'll be listing some spare parts this Spring. Sadly, I'll likely be selling the Bu in a few months since I have one too many toys to manage. I found the wagon in Petersburg, VA in the back of a used car lot. Nice solid car from a low salt region :) The picture is from 2005 and the original paint has faded since. Anyway, I look forward to exploring this group. Thanks, Randy
IM000864.JPG

Reactions: 12 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Nice looking bu.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, nice looking ride

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Randy!
Always nice to see more wagons join our group. That's a good looking Malibu. (y):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor