GTA Rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
As far as I know the GTA rims are the same in terms of dimensions as the 16" IROC rims. I'm running the 16" X 8" IROC rims on my Monte SS, and I've found by experience that if you're going to use that type of rim, you need to get 4 front rims. I've found that there is a 13/16" difference in offset between the front & rear rims, and the rear rims won't work on the car without extra long wheel studs and thick spacers. To my knowledge the GTA rims are the same, and they are stamped either FRONT or REAR on the inside of the rim, so try to get 4 front rims for your car.

dexter047

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 16, 2005
raleigh, nc
I have had good luck running the 16" Formula wheels as long as I ran the front wheels in the rear and the rear wheels in the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor