Guitars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Thats a pretty badass geetar! I always wanted to make a custom one from scratch but I dont have the tools.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
speaking of making bad *ss guitars, i found this on youtube:
[youtube]eLmKrXjTwIo[/youtube]

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Not my picture, but I've got a 1997 Jimmy Page Signature Series Les Paul like this one...
1997_gibson_jimmy_page_les_paul_honeyburst_electric_guitar_90029-3.jpg

I also have a Fender Strat that's nothing too special other than an EMG 81 pickup...

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
^^^Nice! Is that a set neck Gibson?

BMR Suspension

G-Body Guru
Aug 2, 2012
Tampa FL
I just bought a Fender Bass. I've never played Bass before, but I had to give Guitar as I had a Racing Accident and Neck Surgery which left me with no feeling in the fingers on my left hand. I can use them, but can't feel anything, so I figured I would try the Bass.

T.C.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Damn no feeling in your fingers? That would definatley change the why I play :lol: Atleast you didnt give up on it though

BMR Suspension

G-Body Guru
Aug 2, 2012
Tampa FL
Yeah, the Feeling is gone. My Thumb & Little Finger, the Feeling comes & goes and even when it is there, it tingles.

So to play, I actually have to watch my hand & I'm just not fast enough. I thought about taking up Slide, but my taste in Music doesn't go towards that. No disrespect to Duane Allman, Dickie Betts, Derek Trucks, etc!

T.C.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
I recently gave an old silvertone guitar to a coworker to mount his 20 year plaque on. I took the pick guard off and inside it said 1969/3 I dunno what that means, but it has been sitting in my closet since high school. ill get a pic up when I find my camera again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor