Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!!

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
As Icecube wrote:"today was a good day". My neighbor dad bailed early and I got stuck manning the grill while trying to do a doorpanel install, but with a little help from the offspring, we made it happen. Happy Faja Day to all the dads!

Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Or just give a fake name & home location if asked. "Oh, my name? It's Motorheadmike. I'm visiting from Ottawa, needed to be somewhere warmer for holiday. So your roommate is out of town for the weekend..."

...and I brought bulk condoms, eh.

Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
My Daughter made me Bluefish tacos for today. Then we went fishing for more. The fish were breaking right in front of us and yet we could not hook a one. Didn't they get the memo it's Father's Day?!?

Reactions: 3 users
Nov 4, 2012
Happy Father's Day ya bastards...

Just a random thought but... I wonder if ol' Bruce Jenner still gets Father's Day cards? :mrgreen:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
He lost that right when Kris divorce along with the man card, his kiwi's, his dignity, his self respect.

Hey it's LGBTQRSTUV pride month!!! :rofl: You mean to say you didn't go to the gay pride parade with Billy Peduto and John Fetterman last weekend? If you don't become more accepting they will shove gay pride flags down your throat until you are ******** rainbows!!!

Lmao, I seriously hate what this city has become :blam:

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor