Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I wondering if any of you guys know if headman 69520 shorty headers‏ that are designed for an S10 V8 conversion would fit in a G body...

I can't find any info online and the answer I got from headman was they sell a header specifically for my vehicle but if the 69520 header may work if I try it...not the answer I was looking for...

I don't think you are going to find a definite answer online unless someone has used these exact headers on a G-Body before, but I looked at pictures of them side-by-side, and it looks like they can be pretty close, at least on the pass. side. Not too sure about the drivers side, though.

I know the S 10's front frame rails are more narrow than on a G body but I have the same concern with the drivers side with the steering column...

didnt work for me when i tried it,

cutty said:
didnt work for me when i tried it,

thanks.....I owe ya big time....I was going to get them and try them out but you saved me the trip to get them, the money to buy them and the frustration of trying to make them work... 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor