Hello from Germany!

Jun 30, 2024
Hi, i owned a `85 Elco CCC over Craigslist out of Tennessee a few years ago, and didn`t cared about it a lot. Too many cars, too little time and space...
I really enjoy the ride from time to time, but now its time to get rid of the itches the car got. Hoping for your support! Cheers!
Best wishes, Heinz

Reactions: 2 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Guten Tag! Und Willkommen.

And, regretfully, apart from a few other words and phrases, that is about as far as my conversational German goes.

Anyway, glad you've joined us and for whatever the itch your vehicle might have or be complaining about, just ask, somewhere on this board there is someone lurking about who just might have your answer.

Oh, yeah, as always, pictures. Words and descriptions do work but for seeing the problem up close and personal, or showing off some bauble or trinket that you just scored, or your latest "hey, look what I just bought" moment, pictures work the best.

CopperNick

Reactions: 1 user

383_StealthRam

Greasemonkey
Dec 29, 2016
So I'm scrolling through this thread reading the comments, and up pops an Lufthansa AD....coincidence?? :unsure:

Welcome aboard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard, Heinz.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor