Hello from Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffspower

n00b
Jan 2, 2009
NW Missouri
Hello from the St. Joe area. It's been about 10 years since I had a G body. My first was a '78 Regal a friend gave me with a bad 3.8 in 1990. I done a timing chain & Krylon rebuild to a '70 500 Eldorado engine & put it in with a Buick short tail TH400 Switch Pitch. It was my daily driver/ toy for years. I sold it a long time ago to a friend, who sold it to his dad, who sold it back to him, to be sold again to a different friend. After they all had their share of fun with it of course :lol:

It's been sitting idle under a tree for about 4 years. I drove it home 145 miles today. My son & I will be having fun with it now. Maybe his grandchildrens grandchildren will get a hand at the wheel someday :roll:

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

BrownGP83

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2008
Chamberlain,South Dakota
Welcome! That car sounds fun! Can't wait to see pics!

79cutlass_on_crutches

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2008
Moberly, MO
Welcome to the forum! I'm in MO, as well.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
I have relatives that live in St Joe, welcome to the site!

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
Excellent! '78 Regals are showing up in mass here!

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
I go outta town and everyone starts coming around! Hummmmm. lol Welcome to the forum man. Got any pic's?

Jeffspower

n00b
Jan 2, 2009
NW Missouri
I wanted to get a few pics last weekend but didn't get it done. I'll try again next weekend.

Took it for a spin last Saturday & lost the rear brakes. Probably one of the janky wheel cylinders cocked in the backing plate. I hate those things.

Small world... I was in Sioux City & Lincoln last Thursday. I'm originally from Beatrice.

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
I spent a few years in Cortland before moving to Lincoln, and worked at the McDonalds in Beatrice in high school. Graduated at Norris in Firth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor