Hello G Body Forum! with photos now

Status
Not open for further replies.

8T7SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
Hello to all!
I just found this site from Google. It's great to see so many other people that have similar interst in the G cars. I recently purchased a 1987 Monte Carlo SS. Maroon w/ Maroon Interior. I have been looking for one of these cars fo a long time and this on is very solid for its age. It's NOT an Aerocoupe and does not have T Tops either. Just the way I wanted. This winter it's gonna get new paint. Someone painted it b4 I bought it and did not do a very good job. I am also going to swap a LT1/4L60E drivetrain I rescued from a wrecked 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood. I'm a long time GM Tech and looking forward to chating with you all. I own my own repair shop in Michigan so any questions you may have about anything else other than the G cars I my be able to answer for you. Thanks to the person that created this forum. I'll upload some picts of the car when I get time.

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
Welcome!

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome to the site! Can't. Wait to see some picturesp

8T7SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
pictures are up

Hey all. Uploaded recent picts to my album. I can't figure out how to upload picture to original post so click on my photos below.
Not bad buy from Craigs List eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor