Hello !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayronus

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 1, 2008
Poland (EUROPE)
Hello Everybody !!!
My name is Adrian and im from Poland. My ride is 1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Suprime, Brougham unfortunatly 3.8 V6 :(
I'm starting 5.0 tbi th700 swap in this month.
I will need a little hand ;)
Regardes

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Welcome. Hope you find the site entertaining and useful. Always neat to see people post on these from around the world.

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Mayronus said:
Hello Everybody !!!
My name is Adrian and im from Poland. My ride is 1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Suprime, Brougham unfortunatly 3.8 V6 :(
I'm starting 5.0 tbi th700 swap in this month.
I will need a little hand ;)
Regardes

Welcome! I'm sure if you need help with anything someone on here can help you.All you have to do is ask.How about some pictures of you pride and joy. We like pictures on here especially ones from Europe!Good luck!!

Mayronus

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 1, 2008
Poland (EUROPE)
Thank You All !!!

Unfortunatly I don"t have any pictures with me, here in the UK, but I promise when work begin on my cutlass in Poland i wll post some pictures from progress made ;)

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor