Here we go again 🙄

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
And before this, hydroxychloroquine was the magic cure. Correlation does not equal causation.

Heck, it could be as simple as people didn't want to go near or stand near smokers because it's a disgusting habit that smells terrible, and other people don't want to breathe in all that poison.

We can posit as many hypothesis as we want that have zero to do with preventative benefits of inhaling mass doses of toxins.

I completely agree that Smoking is a terrible habit and people shouldn't start smoking, but scientists are currently testing the effects of Nicotine on the reduction of Cytokine release or if Smoking inhibiting covid from ACE2 receptors.

Smokers should be getting Covid/dying at a higher rate than non smokers, if on'y because they aren't wearing a mask and are usually hanging out with other smokers when they are smoking and their lungs are damaged. Yet, nobody has published that data.

Seems like it would be an easy slam dunk for the anti smoking people, but the data isn't there.

If I smoked, looking at the current evidence, I wouldn't quit because of Covid.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Now then, I left the "pivot" post because I need to say this: So far this thread as been about hardships and losing people to this ****ing sh*t show of a disease we've ALL had to deal with for the last year. To come in here and just start laying down crap like this I consider disrespectful at best. Especially at this point with *waves hands around* ****ing everything.

Save your cockamamie speculation about "Smoking might help! I saw a study! Fauci won't tell you this! It's not the Covid itself! Singapore! CHINA!" for somewhere else.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor