Hey from Alberta Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricane

Apprentice
Sep 6, 2009
Athabasca , Alberta Canada
hey everyone, been here before but had to sell the MC SS, now i am in the process of buying anotherone, just cant stay away from them, im looking for an 87 or 88 and this one i know exactly what i am going to do to it.
Anyways just wanted to say hello to everyone and look forward to getting this other car so i can pick everyones brain on this forum.

I would post pic's if i could figure it out, anyone help a brother out ?

Hiya Hurricane!

when you click "post a reply" there is a tab to "upload image" below the box where you type your message. Should be pretty easy, as I even figured it out!

Must be getting pretty much like winter up there in Athabasca. I was there last september and it was trying to snow already then.

I have a lot at White Gull (Baptiste Lake) for sale, and $500 for you and your project if you bring me a buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor