Hey, Jerky!!! or Weird Meat, You Pick

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
The wife just went to Norway, and my request was local, cured meat products. She didn't disappoint, as I got tubes of whale and reindeer snausage! Love some strange meat! What else ya got?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
sounds good,the wife brought home "tube sausage"..fyi no one wants to see my strange meat but thanks for asking... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
The wife just went to Norway, and my request was local, cured meat products. She didn't disappoint, as I got tubes of whale and reindeer snausage! Love some strange meat! What else ya got?
You have a lot in common with the women I used to chase in my teenage days Fleming, they too loved "strange meat"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I had kangaroo while in Australia a few months ago. Reminded me of venison. Very lean, tough if over cooked.

Nov 4, 2012
My Dad is a civil engineer and employed as a capital project manager for a local school district. Basically handles everything related to physical plant. They just did a 3 year, $110 million dollar high school renovation that he oversaw which took up most of his time for the past 12 years or so.

Anyways there is one concrete contractor that does a lot of work for the district. It's a small family operation and needless to say, very Italian. Every once in a while, he brings my Dad a big gallon of homemade wine, a couple mason jars of some sort of antipasto-type hot peppers, and 4 or 5 of these vacuum sealed bags of some type of cured pepperoni-type meat. He makes all of this stuff. I don't really know what exactly it is, but its f***ing delicious. I love that little Italian guy.

Reactions: 2 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I had a college roommate from south africa once, brought back some elephant jerky. Wasn't terrible. Not proud of enjoying it now, but there it is. I've had whale sushi in Japan, was merely meh. Not sure what the hype is about. Also ate raw horse there. Also meh. Can't count the fish parts I've eaten ( monkfish liver :drool: )

... But give me a bag of squid jerky and I'll destroy that stuff.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor