HEY YALL NEW FELLER FROM KENTUCKY

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOX HOUND

n00b
Jul 16, 2008
LOUISVILLE KY
WELL FIRST THANKS 4 HAVING ME HERE ON THIS SITE LOOKN 4WARD TO SHOOTN THE sh*t WITH U GUYS I HAVE BEN A G BODY GUY FOR YEARS WATCHING MY DAD AND UNCLES RACE MONTIES AND MALIBUS. SO I GOT A HELL OF A DEAL ON MY 84 GRAND PRIX AND STARTED THRASHING WE THREW A 406 SB WITH 5.7 ROD 10.5 TO 1 J&E PISTON FLATTOP COMP 535 LIFT FLAT TAPIT CAM NEW 400 CRANK TAKEN 1010 DOUBLE ROLLER TIMN CHAIN OLD SET OF 71 ERA DOUBLE HUMP ANGLE PLUG HEADS HOGGED OUT AND PORTED VICTOR JR INTAKE PORT MATCHED TO HEADS 750 HOLLY JETED OUT TO FLO WITH INTAKE N HEADS COMP STUD GURDLE CRANE ROLLER ROCKERS TH350 MANUAL VALV BODY STAGE 2 SHIFT KIT HARDEND SPRAGS DEEPDRUM transmission BREAK 3500 TCI STAHL REPUBLIC CUSTOM DRIVE SHAFT 12 BOLT SPOOL33 SPLINE C CLIP ELIMINATORS STUD MOUNT AND LOTS OF OTHER sh*t I LEFT OUT WILL POST PICS AS SOON AS I CAND FIND OUT ITS SAYING ITS TO BIG TO AND I CANT MAKE IT SMALLER

Wake

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2008
Nobody welcomed me in my first post so let me be the first to say welcome. Im curious why you chose to stay with those old heads considering all the other work you put into the motor. I had a 406 also. First i went with gmpp vortec heads which have a lot of bang for the buck. I eventually went to afr heads and loved them altho they were pricey. Sold the motor and the 85 olds it was in a few years ago. The vic jr intake is a good unit , i went with a dual plane air gap if i recall. 272 cam woke it up. Holley 750. Now im waiting to throw a bb in it. For your pics just use a free image editor. Crop it down to 600 pixels wide or so. Most forums will accept that.

eddieb1969

Apprentice
Jul 5, 2008
Fort Payne , Alabama
i was up in your " neck of the woods " the other day . We went to Elizabethtown to pick up a header panel for my 87 cutlass . Went to the patton museum at knox while we were there . Nice area . Saw alot of nice g-bodys while we were there . Welcome to the forum :lol:

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
all caps really sucks to read man, idk if you are that excited to finally join the forum, or you just did a line of coke, either way welcome to the forum man.

kyhunter89

Greasemonkey
Jul 27, 2007
KY
In in Glasgow if you know where thats at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor