Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo’s Buick Garage

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2019
What’s up everyone! My name is Pablo and I’ve been using for a long time now. It all started about 21 years ago when I saw my first grand national. I told myself I was going to have one of those. Fast forward 10 years I got my first regal. It’s was fun for a while but I needed something stronger. That’s when I found it 1986 Buick t-type been hooked ever since. Lol. Being hooked on g-bodies is the best lmao. I would post pics but she’s in pieces right now. Doing a frame off. You can check her out on YouTube. My boy 87national55 put me on this site. So I thought I would join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users

Pablo’s Buick Garage

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2019
0eef0b7fa9db3923f5172fed900885be.jpg
794539e0ffde72e2256541de1d89d7f7.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Pablo’s Buick Garage

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2019
Welcome to the forum Pablo. I can't wait to see more. Your plasma cut gussets look great.
I posted a link to your Youtube videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/user/86ttype/videos

Thank! I didn’t know the rules on the forum to just start throwing stuff out there. Didn’t want to get in trouble on my first day of g-body’s intervention lol

87National55

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 5, 2018
Yeah Pablo we can’t wait to see more!! Post them videos, get that project going...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor