hid lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizo3506

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2014
Im looking for a 4 4x6 hid lights for my 1987 monte carlo ss . Does anybody have links and pics

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I have 4 hella conversion lights and I have used the chinese crap that are pure junk. The chinese junk leak in the rain, the reflective filament peels off and they have no light pattern. The Hella lenses have a pattern which lets you aim them further down the road without bothering other drivers. . I have 2 4300 bi-xenon for the hi/lo and 2 hid for the high beam. The hid's are all made in china so don't go spending alot on them but I would buy from a local store and not some fly by nite guy at a coffee shop just in case you have an issue. Stay away from the 55 watt sets, the 55 watt sets use the 35 watt bulb and you end up with a scattered light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor