HOT ROD covering Holley's G-body project cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Got the new HOT ROD today. In Roddin at Random, they cover Holley'ss new project cars.

Holley's owner has the 1st 87 GP off the assembly line, and is stuffing a 515 horse LS3 with a T56 six speed, and all the new G-body suspension from DSE.

They also have an 86 Elky, dubbed El Camino Verde, which will have the new E-Rod crate engine with a 4L60E.

Cool in my book........

web site? pics? SOMETHING!?

The Grand Prix is awesome! I now know what my ride could look like if I can ever get it completed.....lol!

I can't wait to see that Gp done. Thats the year GP I would get if i ever got another G 8)

love the look of the gp... they say they're doing it on a nascar-inspired theme, so why aren't they doing a aero-coupe conversion? they could get it from lauren engineering... I'm not a huge fan of them, but might give it a meaner look... just a thought, cause I'd build it just the way they are.

Could Holley be making the first step we have all been waiting for?

An explosion of G-body mainstream appreciation?

It will be like dominoes.......one starts it, and the rest will be soon to follow?

I like the suttle air splitter in the front,
and I hope they find a way to keep the hood ornament on there...

how baddass would that be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor