Hot shot haulers...

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
So, I'm curious. Does anyone know a hot shot hauler working in or passing through GA they can vouch for?

I'm trying to clean up loose ends and get affairs in order here what with some things going on in the background.

Need to move a G3500:
90e6dfda-a1da-41b5-8_240x180-uncropped.png

From a yard east of Atlanta down to the coast. The yukon could tow it, but, the amount of bending and crawling required to secure it and move it are a bit much for handling at the moment. Easier to pay someone.

Had bad luck on uShip in the past, prefer not to go down that road again. It's about 270 loaded miles give or take on the haul, and, there's crap in the back, I figure gross weight in the 6000# range give or take a few hundred.

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Nice looking van. I had a uShip account after coming back from Afghanistan, figured I would do some hot shots and LTR as something to do. I stopped, for the very reason you mentioned.

Check with local trucking or local truck stop. I used to work with Pratt out of Conyors, GA but they predominately are running J-Trailers, so won't work for your application. We used a "backhaul" service and amazing the loads we would get but better than dead-heading.

I have some folks for South West but don't know of anyone GA or East.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor