HOT WHEELS LEGENDS TOUR - HOUSTON, TX. WAS TODAY - PICTURE HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Wow!! Quite a turnout. Alot of amazing cars. Thanks for posting the pics, James.
Where else was this tour headed?

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Wow!! Quite a turnout. Alot of amazing cars. Thanks for posting the pics, James.
Where else was this tour headed?
Miami was 2 weeks ago.. Next stop is Dallas, Atlanta, Bentonville, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Philly, New Jersey, Detroit, Chicago, St Louis, Denver, Seattle, Phoenix, San Jose, San Diego. Then a finale in Las Vegas

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That's quite a lengthy tour...many stops across the country. I assume wherever the tour stops it brings out the local cars as well. Cool tour. :cool:
It still surprises me that your GN was the only G-body car there. You usually see a few Elkys, Malibus, Cutlasses...etc.

Charlyhtx

Apprentice
Apr 10, 2018
Me and my little girl were there. Saw the GN, thing was sweet, took a couple pics of it. It was a nice turnout

Reactions: 1 user

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
Amazing! Thank you for sharing! Great Pics and nice cars!

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
No Pittsburgh...:(
I'm bummed out too, I would really like to see what they would get around here with Kilkeary's custom shop and a few of the others in the area

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor