How can I fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbub37

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 4, 2008
Richmond Indania
I got a 86 cutlass I had the car for about a 11 years. about a year ago I seen some cracks in the rear frame rails. I been wanting to drag race the car for a long time so I desided to replace the rails and instill a 4 link and ford 9. so when I cut out the rear frame I seen the rear floor brace is rusted off on both ins. can someone give me some info on how to fix or tell me where I can find a aftermarkit or nos brace. I been stuck on this brace prob for over a year now and I can do any thing more to the car till I fix this prob. HELP heres a pic so you can what Im talking about. you can see more pics of the car in my profile
33lgxw4.jpg
[/img]

TBRtat2

Greasemonkey
Aug 30, 2008
looks like mine did.
I just got some steel and started bending it to shape and welding it together.

G-BodyMaster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2009
Franklin
Floor pan

good luck

G-BodyMaster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2009
Franklin
Floor pan

good luck

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Like I said before you'll need to either cut that section out of a clean parts car, or you'll have to fabricate it, or pay to have somebody fab it. Nobody makes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor