How do you know what number your hurst/olds is??

Status
Not open for further replies.

84hurst

Apprentice
Aug 17, 2008
Lansing
I've seen people posting that their 83 or 84 hurst olds is number ????of3500 produced. it'd be kind of neat to know what number my car was of 3500 in 84, maybe its number 1984 of 3500 hahahaha.

dudeface

Master Mechanic
Aug 18, 2008
calgary alberta canada
used to be able to write to GM USA and get a whole package of paperwork. my friend has a 1983 hurst olds. paid 60 bucks..............and got a stack of stuff.also got the exact info you want.....what number was his. don't remember the number. i am in canada, so all i could find was the canadian number. maybe they could help you. seems the US link i had for the paperwork is no longer valid

http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/shopping/parts/vintage

by the way, if ya wanna see what some of the paperwork looks like, sent away for my 1985 salon paperwork about two years ago, pics in my photo album here

photos/displayimage.php?album=339&pos=0

peace

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Join the Hurst Olds club and Judy Badgley will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about your Hurst including date of manufacture, date of conversion, original dealer and owner etc...
If you had an 83 Hurst there's a member that can tell you on classicoldsmobile.com

84hurst

Apprentice
Aug 17, 2008
Lansing
88hurstolds said:
Join the Hurst Olds club and Judy Badgley will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about your Hurst including date of manufacture, date of conversion, original dealer and owner etc...
If you had an 83 Hurst there's a member that can tell you on classicoldsmobile.com
Thanks, i've been meaning to join but havent gotten around to it, guess this is as good of time as any!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor