how much is a decent cutlass cruiser wagon worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikel8149

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 13, 2014
I have spotted one at a used car dealership and I kinda like it. But it has wood grain and I don't know the year but I think it would be around the late 80s ish but I'm wondering what they even go for In good/decent condition. Thx

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Why don't you stop by and take a closer look at it ?. Find out what he wants for it, and while you're at it take some pics of the car inside and out. You could then post them on the site and we can give you our opinions collectively.

I wouldn't worry about the woodgrain. I personally think it's cool, but to each his own. The woodgrain can be removed with the help of a heatgun if you feel you can't live with it.

Check for rust. I can't stress that factor enough. Good luck!

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Look as best as you can for rust/rot in these areas:

G-bodies: Bottoms of the doors where the outer skin wraps around; frame rails from above the rear axle to above the tailpipe area; floorpans (from salty shoes, ironically ; under the A/C box.
Wagons: bottom rear corners of the rear side windows; lower rear inside corner in front of the rear wheel wells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor