How my Cutty caused a catfight

Status
Not open for further replies.

85cut420

Apprentice
Nov 19, 2011
Wake Co, NC
Ok so I pull up to my girl's house earlier today, spokes gleamin', subs bumpin'. She comes out with her hot *ss BFF (hope my GF doesn't read this lol), and as we all know, they both wanna ride in the front. Since the BFF is 5'1 and my girl is 5'8, she rides in the middle, and after a couple sharp rights, she's closer to me than to my GF, leanin' on me on the low. So I pull up to a gas station and go to get a cigar and some Bud Lights, come back out and these 2 are having it out, hair pulling and trash talking and all (b*tch I know you didn't make a move on my BF!) right by my car! The clerk came out, a couple of dudes left their cars unattended with gas pumping to watch this... I let it go for maybe 30-45 seconds, then carefully interveined. The girls made up and we went on our way (you know what it was time for), but now the BFF had to ride in the back.

Too bad I was so caught up in the moment I didn't think to pull out my phone and make a vid of this... it would go viral without a doubt... or maybe not, there are catfights all over the web, after all...

damn thats too funny

I would of rode away slowly and see who jumped in quicker lol that would be the winner! jk bro

LOL yeah wish you guys were there. Some soccer mom actually called the cops to report the fight, but the girls won't get in trouble since I know just about every cop in town😀 (one told me about this), and even if one was there when this happened, he'd stand back and watch this and then just break it up. V2, I'm with you but they're both hot as hell, so I don't think I had it in me to do that lol.

If you're in the market for a clean Gbody with many new parts, you can have mine and cause sh*t like this lol. On a more serious note, this Southern car is in great shape in and out with only 101K with recent paint and many recent stuff under the hood as well as underneath. You can swap in a V8 of your choice, or just keep her as a sexy cruiser to instigate catfights with, the V6 still has plenty of life in it. I'm in NC, bring me at least 3 grand and you drive away with the clean title signed over to you. Just the audio/video equipment and the rim/tire combo retail for more than half that.

lol i once had my gf jump out at a light an get in these girls face cuz they were yelling for me to ditch her and let them come ride with me :rofl: shitty thing was they were both hot as hell 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor