how to remove check engine light after swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverShadow87

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2011
took out the 3o7 and put an sbo350 in its place. plugged the carb back up but not really anything else, since theres no longer really a place for any of the wires to go... how can i get rid of the check engine light now? it stands out past my nice LEDs in the gauges :lol:

Take the bulb for it out of the cluster.

Evan's 85 said:
Take the bulb for it out of the cluster.
If his motor is running with the computer then he needs to run a diagnostic and fix the problem if his car is not running with the computer than you are correct.. take the bulb out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga

Yeah, figured he's likely not using the computer with the 350. My light was on when we put my 350 sbo w/o the computer. Pulled the bulb and no more annoyance. :lol:

Hello every one what abOUT the choke and oil light mine is on after A 307 TO 350 sWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor