Howdy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jynxd1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 6, 2008
Liberty MO
Hey all, new here, I just stumbled across this forum, so i thought I'd check it out. I have been a huge g-body/A-body fan for a long time. I currently have a couple of 87 monte ss's 1 in decent shape the other a "project" and a 71 chevelle project(dream) Anyone on here from the Kansas City area?

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Welcome. What is the plan/goal for the Montes?

jynxd1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 6, 2008
Liberty MO
Well, one of the montes,the one thats closest to being done (they are never really done) has a kinda street machine/street rod/ pro touring thing goin on, healthy stroker motor, trick suspension, mild custom leather interior, custom wheels, mild body mods( nothing that cant be changed easily) lotsa cool shiney parts and some custom billet pieces. Its a sickness, i call it my drug of choice. As far as the other one goes, It's debatable, I bought it a few years ago with big plans, but since then there has been a few other projects dropped in my lap. (68 camaro, and a 71 chevelle) I have a few guys trying to buy it, but I don't know, I just dont want to be one of those "I am gonna restore that car on of these days" guys that never does anything with it and it slowly rots away. Thats just sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor