hurst roll control line lock install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmax Cody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 21, 2010
I put this in another forum with no resonses so try it here. Just bought a hurst roll conrol line lock for my 1987 buick regal. Anybody put these in? I was thinking of mounting in next to the master cylinder and tying into that line down to the dist. block.Anybody got any pics of one installed or any advice? Thanks

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
I dont have any pics but its pretty simple, i just held the line lock up where it looked good, marked it, and cut the line. just have to make sure you have enough line to flare it

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
btw, i mounted mine below the master cylender on the inner wheel well, it looked the best to me in that spot

Dmax Cody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 21, 2010
The front wheels brake line is the rear port and line on the master cylinder if i am correct right?

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
Thats correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor