Hurst seat covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadF

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 11, 2012
Has any one tried the seat covers for Hurst Olds from Gbodyparts? I need to redo my seats and was wondering how they look and fit.

I bought the foam and covers for the front then ordered the back seats not at home but will send you some pics later very happy with how they turned out and a lot more comfortable.

ChadF said:
Has any one tried the seat covers for Hurst Olds from Gbodyparts? I need to redo my seats and was wondering how they look and fit.

Here are mine in blue with the new seat buns and all. Wrapped them myself. Very pleased. THese are the same as the Hurst, just different color. Check out the blue trunk kit I had specially made in Federal Blue, very tasteful. Trying to get Brian to make different colors in H/O floor mats next.

Attachments

• DSCF5943.JPG
    DSCF5943.JPG
    210.3 KB · Views: 761
  • DSCF5917.JPG
    DSCF5917.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 756
  • IMAG1956.jpg
    IMAG1956.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 751
  • DSCF5921.JPG
    DSCF5921.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 757
  • IMAG0962.jpg
    IMAG0962.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 763
The seats you did look really good. How close is the material to the original? It looks really good match in the pictures.

I really like the trunk kits as well. I will get one when my car is done.

ChadF said:
The seats you did look really good. How close is the material to the original? It looks really good match in the pictures.

spot on to the original I have been told. I am unsure of the match 100% since this was a bench seat car with pillow top interior. Thanks for the props.

tobyp said:
ChadF said:

spot on to the original I have been told. I am unsure of the match 100% since this was a bench seat car with pillow top interior. Thanks for the props.

Your seats look good. The stitch pattern looks correct for an 84' but I'm confused by the blue color. It looks like 86-88' blue but pics can be decieving. What year is your car?

Anubis said:
tobyp said:
ChadF said:

Your seats look good. The stitch pattern looks correct for an 84' but I'm confused by the blue color. It looks like 86-88' blue but pics can be decieving. What year is your car?

My car is an 81

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor