HVAC Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to ask I c the color of the vac lines are purple & gray is that standard for all or most G bods as u guys can see what I have it's an 88 SS. I did see in the pic the gray was taped shut why was that? In mine it controls heater valve the purple controls the doors inside the car to shift air flow from top to bottom. Making sure I hadn't goofed but on the round canister the carb line is plugged off but tank line is run with a hose. Should the carb line be hooked up to the tank?
Thx I appreciate u guys great folks on this forum !!
Gary

Would like to ask I c the color of the vac lines are purple & gray is that standard for all or most G bods as u guys can see what I have it's an 88 SS. I did see in the pic the gray was taped shut why was that? In mine it controls heater valve the purple controls the doors inside the car to shift air flow from top to bottom. Making sure I hadn't goofed but on the round canister the carb line is plugged off but tank line is run with a hose. Should the carb line be hooked up to the tank?
Thx I appreciate u guys great folks on this forum !!
Gary
The grey one is plugged because I don't have the heater valve on the coolant line. No AC so based on the previous replies it doesn't look as though I would need it as the heater control valve was only used to shut the water flow off during max AC operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor