Hydrographics on trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
i am thinking about having this done to all my woodgrain trim in my 83 cutlass. I was just wondering if anybody has had this done to anything? If you go to the website I am thinking about doing with the black reaper design. But who knows just a thought.

http://www.ozarkshydrographics.com/

stallings.sean

Apprentice
Sep 20, 2010
windsor, OH
looks cool. Id be interested in having some things dipped, both automotive and home stuff.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
stallings.sean said:
looks cool. Id be interested in having some things dipped, both automotive and home stuff.
x2!

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
I talked to the owner today. He told me it will be 150 to do all the woodgrain trim on my car. I think I am going to do it here in a week or two. I will post pictures when I do.

stallings.sean

Apprentice
Sep 20, 2010
windsor, OH
Id love to see pics when you get it done.
I was looking over their site just a minute ago and thought Id have the wood grain W7 pattern done on my car if I send it in.
I have a lot of Amish people around where I live so my other thought is having an Amish guy steam form some tiger maple dash panels for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor