I should probably introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessRegal

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2019

Vegas.

Pretty sad when you don't have the skills to box up the factory frame. Build a new frame just to get rid of all that extra exhaust pipe...

I joke!

Awesome start with a solid goal in mind. And starting with a 6.2 is where I would start if I was going to do it. LS style engines or not, you can never go wrong with more cubic inches.

And about the A-arm angles...I doubt if the front wheels will be on the ground long enough to worry about turning. Might want to get a parachute on the back of that thing.

I'll admit, you got me for a second. haha.

It will have two chutes on the back, might have to add an acnhor to get it stopped though.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
You might remember me then. I had a knack for getting under Hendrix's skin and getting the blower guys all worked up.

Looks good, only thing I would have changed is hated the OEM 17's. So you were probably good friends with Simmons, he loved to get people worked up on there

RecklessRegal

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2019
Looks good, only thing I would have changed is hated the OEM 17's. So you were probably good friends with Simmons, he loved to get people worked up on there

I had 19's on it, these were only temporary because I hit a pothole and blew the lip out on them and they were getting repaired.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I had 19's on it, these were only temporary because I hit a pothole and blew the lip out on them and they were getting repaired.

Nice, which did you have on it? I got a set of the g8 19's I am gonna bore out the hub and put on

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor