I want to do a rear disc conversion and NEED ADVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
84aLkI said:
i found a set of 94 camaro rear disk brakes it comes with calipers and rotors but no E brake there asking 125$ but i wanna offer 100$ is that a good deal??? :? and i wuz wondering if i wuz gonna have to change the master brake cylinder

Thats alot, i got mine from a wrecking yard for cheap. I didnt change anything but a proportioning valve might help

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Re:

pokertramp said:
Unless you are doing a lot of track racing, not drag racing, rear discs are poinless in my opinion. I feel that only people who are constantly stopping in things like an indy car need them.

Save your money and buy something else.

X2

breeaad

Greasemonkey
Jun 4, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Re: Re:

Phoenyx said:
pokertramp said:
Unless you are doing a lot of track racing, not drag racing, rear discs are poinless in my opinion. I feel that only people who are constantly stopping in things like an indy car need them.

Save your money and buy something else.

X2

X3 unless you are going to a nice set of wheels and want the disc setup for appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor