...IM LOOKIN 4 A FEW PARTS, CAN NE1 HELP???...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevyBoy

n00b
Sep 6, 2007
IM LOOKIN 4 A MONTE SS SPOILER OR LIK A HURST 442 SPOILER 4 MY 85' CUTLASS!!! AND IM ALSO LOOKIN 4 A DIFFERENT CROSS MEMEBER 4 MY CAR BCUZ IT HAS THE 231V6 IN IT CURRENTLY N I HAVE A CHEVY 350SB 2 PUT IN...THANX 4 ANY HELP!!!

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
If you look in the how to's Knowledge base forum, you will find everything you need for the SBC swap. I should know, I wrote it. Also, lay off the caps and bad punctuation. Caps make it seem like you are shouting, and bad grammar makes it difficult to read. This is not texting. You have time to proofread your posts for content and read-ability.

pose_442

Greasemonkey
Feb 12, 2007
A great piece is a wing from an '82-'92 Firebird or T/A (Looks like the Hurst piece). Usually can be found at a local junkyard for peanuts.

The width should be spot on or the difference probably will not be noticed. Bring a tape measure to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor