I'm New on here so here is a video of my 78 Malibu Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sweet! I've seen your car before, first time was at a show up at Sloan (I'm pretty sure before you owned it though, back in '04). I also met the guy you bought it from... don't remember his name, but we talked about the orange 4-speed 'Bu he has now. I have a few pictures of it too 😀 Do you know Joe G.? I lived on Van Vleet about ½ mile north of Hill Rd. from '96 or so up until moving out here (well, moved to just north of Hill in 2005). I doubt I'll get up there for the Bricks cruise this year, but if I'm up there in the warmer months & have time I'll try to make it to one of the car shows, with or without the Malibu 8)
DSC02500.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

DSC02497.jpg

The Guy I bought it from is Named Tom B. Yep he has an Orange one ( actually called Cinnabar ) with a bench seat 4 speed. He's one of my club members. The pictures you took here are at Sloan last year. I owned it then, but it had the stock 305 in it then. The White Trans Am convertible next to it is Mine and My wifes. The Blue Formula is my Club Vice President's ( he's my cousin). Most of the cars parked there were my club members. The Silver Malibu isn't one of my Club members, but that is a bad *ss car. It runs in the 8's on a 400 shot. We have over 50 cars in our club. I don't know the guy you're talking about off the top of my head, but if I saw him I might know him. Hopefully you can come out to one of our cruises when you get back up here. We had probably 60-65 cars tonight.

I was living in Ortonville before moving to Vegas then Cali and finally Washington. I used to go to Bullfrog's on M15 and show my 72 Cutlass when I had it. I really miss the Dreamcruise on Woodward.. 8)

ModernMuscleHead said:
The Silver Malibu isn't one of my Club members, but that is a bad *ss car. It runs in the 8's on a 400 shot.
I know, I've witnessed it at Milan 😀 That's Joe Gorton's... typically goes by joemalibu78. I'm not sure if he's on here, but he's on MalibuRacing.com (which you should register on if you haven't already btw 😉). I've talked to him a few times, quiet guy, but don't mess with that 'Bu :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor