Im new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercrackerbox said:
tuner4life said:
2000.malibu.ls said:
boost is definitely addicting.

Very very true. I've never owned an import, but ten turbo cars in as many years definately leaves an itch to be scratched.

If you can scrape the parts together, a Turbo 6 swap would probably be right up your alley.

That would be very cool, but I have a turbo car. I am looking for something very different than what I am used to. It will be a v8. Im also on a budget of about 2500-3000 total to get it driving.

Welcome aboard.

hell yea do it, if nothing else you could get double your money out of parting it easy as the interior panel are hard as hell to find for a wagon but they are sweet as hell but maybe I am a little biasied

tuner4life said:
supercrackerbox said:
tuner4life said:
2000.malibu.ls said:
boost is definitely addicting.

Very very true. I've never owned an import, but ten turbo cars in as many years definately leaves an itch to be scratched.

If you can scrape the parts together, a Turbo 6 swap would probably be right up your alley.

That would be very cool, but I have a turbo car. I am looking for something very different than what I am used to. It will be a v8. Im also on a budget of about 2500-3000 total to get it driving.

I hear that. That's why I'm opting for a 455 over the Turbo 6 for my own Buick. Be quite a while before it's done though, I'm focusing on the restoration first.

hey welcome too the boards....I'm old school muscle car but my son is student of the tuner scene he's in between cars right now but his last project was an 04 SRT-4 that produced 383WHP on the dyno. Goodluck on whatever project you endeavor in.

Hey welcome to the forum man. I've had a pretty fair share of import's myself including a 240sx, civic hatchback, integra, mx3 gs, 3 altima's, accord, rx7, and (gulp) geo storm (I know, I know laugh now :wink: we'll call it an import tho). I've got alot of respect for alot of different tastes of cars/trucks. I mean come on were all car guys here right? 8) So yeah, pic's when you can get them would be cool. What are you plans? Budget? If you have the $$$$ might I suggest an LS1 w/a T56???? :twisted: :twisted: Not so much $, you can get a SBC for very reasonable and parts are everywhere. Good to have you aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor