Information needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
I got a 87 cutlass, borham it has all stock suspension, I want to run it down the strip a few times, i want to beef up the suspension just a little,on a very very tight budget SSI
:cry: ,can anyone give me a list of what I need to be getting and what kind ie. shocks, new springs, it has air shocks now which I know will not be staying dont know why i ever bought them (stupid) had 20s on it now it sitting on 15inch prostars, it is not a serious drag car , small 383 stroker 700r4 3:73 posi, small 100 shot of nos any help would be greatly appreciated
:)

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
To go down the track a few times I wouldn't worry about the suspension w/no budget. When you dump the air shocks just buy some you will like on the street( I ran stock for years) Traction will be an issue - tires would be my first concern. If you are running a 7.5 your getting in the danger zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor