EL CAMINO Inheritance

Status
Not open for further replies.

My86R3gal

Greasemonkey
Jan 12, 2015
South of Chicago
Welcome to the site! That is an amazing Looking ElCo, a close friend had an 86, white with black interior, he had rally rims on it. My Regal was in the shop and he let me borrow it for about 2 weeks. I was stationed in San Diego so being in SoCal I threw some 100 spoke 13x7s on it with the 2inch whitewalls. It dropped the stance and looked even meaner! He wanted to buy my rims and tires I wanted to buy his ElCo.

Take great care of that car! Bit of advice find a column lock for it, if you leave it outside. It’s very easy to bet by that Club.

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Welcome to the site
Elco looks great
Enjoy it like your dad did

Marc Jones

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 14, 2018
San Diego
Welcome to the site! That is an amazing Looking ElCo, a close friend had an 86, white with black interior, he had rally rims on it. My Regal was in the shop and he let me borrow it for about 2 weeks. I was stationed in San Diego so being in SoCal I threw some 100 spoke 13x7s on it with the 2inch whitewalls. It dropped the stance and looked even meaner! He wanted to buy my rims and tires I wanted to buy his ElCo.

Take great care of that car! Bit of advice find a column lock for it, if you leave it outside. It’s very easy to bet by that Club.
Oh! I've done everything possible to lock this Elky down...club, brake lock, alarm (and would like to install 'kill' switch). The day after I took possession in El Centro, reported in the local paper, "Stolen, Elky right from the front driveway!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor