Innovations

Status
Not open for further replies.

83reeeegal

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2017
came across this stuff on twitter where people customized their own methods to keepin on going haha... i'm sure most of you on this thread have been put in a situation where y'all need to think fast and create something lol. i'm just curious of what you guys have done in the past...

Attachments

• 5E095DC2-53B4-41A3-B153-FBF7AB279AAD.png
    5E095DC2-53B4-41A3-B153-FBF7AB279AAD.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 195

83reeeegal

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2017
read of some dude using a blanket dipped in piss to make it stronger and using it as a timing belt enough to drive 100+ miles lol. #Innovative

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Piece of string routed around hood bumpers, connected to throttle arm on carb since cable broke. Pulled the string by the rear view mirror to accel. LOL

83reeeegal

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2017
Piece of string routed around hood bumpers, connected to throttle arm on carb since cable broke. Pulled the string by the rear view mirror to accel. LOL
you my man are on some innovative sh*t lmao, we need ppl like you in this world hahah

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
When I lived in PA my daily driver was a 77 k5 and it only had 1 belt that went around the water pump and alternator and 1 from the power steering to the crank the alternator pully broak in half so the water pump wasn't turning so I used the string from my hooded sweatshirt as a belt to get home from a party. It worked so well I didn't change it for 2 days lol

83reeeegal

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2017
When I lived in PA my daily driver was a 77 k5 and it only had 1 belt that went around the water pump and alternator and 1 from the power steering to the crank the alternator pully broak in half so the water pump wasn't turning so I used the string from my hooded sweatshirt as a belt to get home from a party. It worked so well I didn't change it for 2 days lol
the life of the party hahahaha i'm diggin it man ! the fact that u still didn't change it after 2 days kills lol

Reactions: 1 user

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
When My Battery got stolen at the Ghetto junkyard. They ripped off my Positive Terminal, with the battery. The Junkyard gave me a new battery because my car was parked right under the sign that said "premises under video surveillance" and the fake video camera was pointed directly at my car.

ghettobattrymod.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

83reeeegal

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2017
When My Battery got stolen at the Ghetto junkyard. They ripped off my Positive Terminal, with the battery. The Junkyard gave me a new battery because my car was parked right under the sign that said "premises under video surveillance" and the fake video camera was pointed directly at my car.

View attachment 85980
the level of disrespect em dudes had is up there hahahah! good sh*t my guy lol

Sodee

Greasemonkey
Feb 1, 2018

LOL

Definitely following this thread, this is going to get good. Here I was thinking the throttle spring tied to the AC line on my car when I bought it was bad...
0ab0e429d3e74a78e94faea89deeeaee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor