Interior DASH paint code?? on 84 NON-SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 29, 2014
Southern, NJ
Interior DASH paint code?? Anyone here know the proper name for that funny dark gray-ish brown color that is on the dash of my 84 Monte Carlo . the rest of the interior is Medium Cognac (tan) but the entire dash is another color. I found the RPO sticker in the trunk, but nothing I checked tells me any color but the medium Cognac. If you DO know the color do you know what RPO code I should see ?? 60D 60I 609 are the codes I am seeing. Is it just called DARK cognac? I need Paint, SEM or other if you have anything that could help me. I just bought a full cap I want to Dye, thanx, Crossy

i am wanting to know too, id like to paint a black console "burgundy color" to match the rest of the interior.iv heard that SEM 15063 Burgundy Color matches good but still have yet to find out for sure

crossy said:
Interior DASH paint code?? Anyone here know the proper name for that funny dark gray-ish brown color that is on the dash of my 84 Monte Carlo . the rest of the interior is Medium Cognac (tan) but the entire dash is another color. I found the RPO sticker in the trunk, but nothing I checked tells me any color but the medium Cognac. If you DO know the color do you know what RPO code I should see ?? 60D 60I 609 are the codes I am seeing. Is it just called DARK cognac? I need Paint, SEM or other if you have anything that could help me. I just bought a full cap I want to Dye, thanx, Crossy

if your sure it's original to the car,it may be on the build sheet,it can be in all kinds of different places,under the seat,behind the quarter windows panels are 2 spots i know of,i found my behind the quarter windows panel

crossy said:
skulled, that color is called Claret so at least you know the name of yours. lol

Thanks. You have a pic or link to some spray/dye that will closely match this color

Attachments

• pizap.com10.6602590265683831393117091109.jpg
    pizap.com10.6602590265683831393117091109.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 411
The darker Charcoal-ish color that is on the dash itself of an otherwise tan interior--- is that the lt driftwood or dark cognac ????

Charcoal-ish brown color on my dash, what is THAT color called? I am seeing codes 60D 60I 609 on the sticker.

Attachments

• interior dash.jpg
    interior dash.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 377
PAINT

Attachments

• $T2eC16FHJGoE9nuQeVy(BP6h0p(75Q~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16FHJGoE9nuQeVy(BP6h0p(75Q~~60_12.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 380
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor