Interior Detailing Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
Okay I've noticed using armor-all cleaning and protectant wipes is not best combo...has anyone else noticed the cleaning wipes taking color right out of the vinyl? Any suggestions on a better cleaning wipe? protectant wipes work fine though.

I like to use 303 Aerospace protectant. It isn't cheap, but it is light years better then Armor All, and it doesn't leave a greasy slick feeling to everything you apply it to.

As for cleaning, I have been using DP Rinselss Wash & Gloss diluted in water. That is a very good product that has a ton of uses both inside and outside the car. About a gallon of warm / hot water and one or two oz. of the Wash & Gloss with a cheapo microfiber towel gets rid of most of the dirt and grime I have came across when doing interior detail work.

For really serious grime, a steam cleaner is the way to go and I will be picking one up within the next month or so to add to my arsenal of products 8)

I use baby wipes to clean mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor