Spring, Texas
Beautiful car. Beautiful pictures.

• Friendly
Reactions: 2 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Great pictures and funny story, thanks for sharing.

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 user

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
Great story and sweet photo's of a stunning car!

• Friendly

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I agree w/them.... Very clean ride & GREAT photo documentation of the trip!

• Friendly

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Okay, great pic of the car sitting under the wing of what appears to be a turbo-prop something. Q here is, what is that something? Derelict or monument or ? Year/make/model??

• Friendly

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
Thx Everyone! :friday:

Glad to see you made it back, some great pics you got
My Friend from Pittsburgh!! Thank you!

At least they didn't wax your armpits or offer you a Brazilian.

Car looks great!
:LOL:

Okay, great pic of the car sitting under the wing of what appears to be a turbo-prop something. Q here is, what is that something? Derelict or monument or ? Year/make/model??

Hey, thats an Antonov AN-26 -> Wikipedia .. its located at a Technology and farmers museum in my Area - https://museum-kiemele.de/
They display Tons of old Army Stuff.
The Antonov An-26 (NATO reporting name: Curl) is a twin-engined turboprop civilian and military transport aircraft, designed and produced in the Soviet Union from 1969 to 1986

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
Amazing car! Amazing pics! Amazing experience, although I was shocked they were more interested in your eyebrows than the car.

Are those 14" wheels? What tire you got on there? - they look fat. Good for sleeper look. I like the plain dual exhaust too. You got a thread about the car?

Reactions: 1 users

H33ZY

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2019
Amazing car! Amazing pics! Amazing experience, although I was shocked they were more interested in your eyebrows than the car.

Are those 14" wheels? What tire you got on there? - they look fat. Good for sleeper look. I like the plain dual exhaust too. You got a thread about the car?

Thank you thank you thank you!! .. My Friends said there were tons of People standing around my car while i was getting Plucked :LOL:
The Show with me didn't air yet, i'm curious how much of my car they're gonna show, camera dude was in love with it.

Yes, those are original 14" Steel Wheels with the Monte Carlo wire hubcaps. Tires should be .. 205/70 altough i though i was running 185's but .. that was with the Wire Wheels.
You can find introduction post right here - My 79 - lots of Pics

Again, thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor