IT'S COMING! NOVEMBER 2023- RETURN OF THE MCRIB!

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
No official confirmation from McD's yet, but McRib season's just about here...

0beckrnknk661.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Which reminds me of last week Wednesday's "what's for dinner?" picture of the day I forgot to post:
Pickles were different this time around. They were the slightly thicker, ridged-cut pickles like they use on their "premium" sandwiches, not the thin, smooth dills they used to use:

1700480112875.png

This makes the 42nd year in a row I have bathed at least ONE McRib in my gastric juices in an attempt to make brown spray paint. I hit them by chance when they first came on the scene in 1981. My mom was with me and she wasn't keen on McD's, but she tried one with me. She didn't like it much. I was like Homer Simpson on a Ribwich. Unfortunately, they didn't last long on their menu nationwide, and they ended up being a "regional/seasonal" thing like now, where they're in many places, but not all, and not for a long time. I guess they go by previous sales areas.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Well, the dark side of the McRib has claimed another. Jr. decided he wanted to try one, he likes it. Now we wait to see if he still likes it after it fights nature inside of him...
Huntedau GIF by Hunted Australia

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor